LAGŌM – The Good Balance pieces are designed, hand poured and packaged with mindfulness from our Sussex coast studio. We make every effort to ensure consistency into each candle we make and take pride in our eco-friendly packaging.
• The first burn is the most important – allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of the jar. This will create a candle memory, clean and consistent burn pool in your jar. Always allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar before extinguishing.
• Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4" before each lighting to prevent wick curling. Trim your wick with a simple finger pinch or by using scissors or a proper wick trimmer. As a safety precaution, never leave wick trimmings (matches or other debris) in your candle jar!
• To extinguish your candle, use a wick snuffer or you can also gently blow out the flame and contain any smoke with the jar's aluminium lid. Never attempt to extinguish a candle using water.
• Soy wax will continue to expand, contract and change from its current form. It may also look frosted. These ‘flaws’ are normal and it is a clear indication that you have purchased a 100% all natural soy candle.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Never move your candle while lit as the glass jar may be too hot
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR AMBER JAR
When your candle has finished burning, simply wash out any left-over soy wax with hot water and a little detergent and reuse the glass jar as you wish.
We at LAGŌM -The Good Balance care about environmental sustainability and will always opt for eco-friendly, ethically sourced, all-natural ingredients in our thoughtfully designed packaging. No preservative, natural fibres and vegan friendly. This is our good balance promise to you.